Scholarship Applications for 2024
The Cleveland High School Alumni Association (CHSAA) is offering scholarship grants to eligible Class of 2024 Cleveland High School graduates for the upcoming 2024-2025 academic year. Scholarships are granted to students who will be attending college, universities, vocational, technical schools or institutions.
Each grant will be deposited into the recipient’s selected college, university, or vocational/technical school or institution upon verification of admission acceptance and enrollment.
Submit your completed application with supporting documents no later than Sunday April 12th, 2024.
In order to be considered you must:
- be a graduating senior of Seattle’s Cleveland High School
- meet admission requirements of selected college, university, vocational or technical school.
- be enrolled as a full-time (or minimum of 10 quarter hours) student in 2024 academic year.
(If you take advantage of South Seattle Community College’s free first year, this scholarship may be deferred until the following year.)
You will be taken to our secure online form hosted by Jotform.
State your career and educational goals including your choice of school and reasons for your decision. Tell us how this grant would assist you in achieving them. (limited to 500 words)
Choose from one of the following prompts for your response. (Limit to 500 words)
- Describe the most influential person in your life and why?
- Describe a moment or something that made a big impact throughout your life.
- Describe three things that are important to you. Why? How will they change in 5/10/15 years?
The following documents are required in order for your application to be considered: